Thursday, June 14, 2012

Semi-Hiatus on the Account of Baby Preparation + Maternity Photos!

Hey, friends! I just wanted to let you know that I know I've been MIA a lot, lately. I don't plan to completely disappear, but Bean is coming in 2 weeks and 1 day and I do need to concentrate on... well, getting everything ready. My mind is constantly wandering and sitting in the computer chair is pretty much the most brutal thing I can do to my sciatica. Basically, what I'm saying is that between now and Bean's birth, you should probably only expect to see 2 or so posts a week from me.
I wear the same dress every time I leave the house (so I try not to frequent the same places within a week's period), so outfit posts are pretty much nonexistent.
Because I'm going AWOL on you guys for a bit, I thought I'd leave you with some of the maternity photos that my best friend took last weekend! I love what I've seen so far and can't wait to share more as we get them! All photos are c/o of Jackie Ranson Photography.
 
 
Thank you so much to Jackie for this session and our beautiful pictures! And extra special thanks for dealing with me when I broke the dress!
Stay tuned for my 37 week update on Saturday and a sneak peek of Bean's nursery!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just like Ke$ha (minus the craziness and whatnot), YOUR LOVE is my drug!