Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Endearing

top: Old Navy, jeans: Charlotte Russe, sandals: Old Navy, watch: tourist shop in Gatlinburg, TN, necklace: gift from Hubs
Saturday morning, I had a meeting that called for a casual, but put together look. This is what I came up with and it was a fantastic, comfortable outfit that translated from morning meeting to evening church, and then to a much needed girls' night out with my friend, Alida. I'll talk more about my meeting at a later date, but exciting things are ahead! Woo! Alida and I went out for coffee, got junk food from the dollar store, stocked up on a giant bucket of popcorn (which we barely dented), and saw the movie, "The Family." Holy intense, Batman. These adorable shift tops are on sale for $12 at the local Old Navy, buddies. You're welcome.

My husband always captures the most endearing photos. I was doing The Carlton in the middle of our street, and... well, I have no words.
High five if you caption my crazy! Hope you're having a great week so far!


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just like Ke$ha (minus the craziness and whatnot), YOUR LOVE is my drug!