Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Clean, Bright, Happy Smile - Colgate SlimSoft Review

If you know me in real life, you know I am an oral hygiene freakazoid. Example: My 21st birthday, I stumbled into my dorm, in definite rare form, but couldn't go to sleep until I flossed, brushed, and swished. True story. And it's been that way ever since I can remember. I'm also one of those super hard brushers, so I have receding gums on the bottom front. All that, add two pregnancies and a failed root canal, well... I have a super sensitive mouth and I'm tough on it. This mouth doesn't miss a brushing, flossing, whitening, rinsing, swishing, cleaning. In the name of cleanliness, it's all taken care of. Unfortunately, even the soft bristled toothbrushes can leave my gums bleeding and create a lingering discomfort in the very back of my mouth where my molars are quite crowded from having a small jaw.

Enter #Influenster and my recent VoxBox, the Colgate SlimSoft toothbrush. Seriously, there wasn't a better product for me to review. Influenster might secretly know too much about me. The VoxBox included my new SlimSoft, Colgate Total Advanced Whitening toothpaste, and Colgate Total Advanced Pro-Shield mouthwash. Imagine a kid in a candy store and that was my excitement! The most awesome thing about the SlimSoft toothbrush is that its bristles are 17x smaller than the average leading toothbrush's bristles. They clean BETWEEN my teeth that are lined very tightly against one another. And, bonus? I swear that brushing my teeth feels like silk on my gums. I can put 100 million strength pressure on this toothbrush and can hardly feel it on my gums at all. Extra bonus? The sumer tightly packed, soft, tiny bristles work up a killer lather and a little toothpaste goes a long way. I mean, I brush my teeth for two minutes and usually run out of a good lather by the last 30 seconds to minute. Not with this thing! So, bye-bye, all the other toothbrushes I've ever used in my whole life. I'm buying like 100 SlimSofts so I never run out. And I'm probably not going to share, so you'll need to get your hands on your own.
Who's going to get theirs? My mom is!

Disclosure: The Colgate SlimSloft VoxBox was provided by Influenster for review. All opinions are 100% my own.
Disclaimer: I've had two sick kids over the course of the past four days. My awesome looks are brought to you by said events.



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just like Ke$ha (minus the craziness and whatnot), YOUR LOVE is my drug!